Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Hello people!
I feel energetic today! WHEE!
I think that Im having a bad hair day today.
My hair was super, super messy.
Darn those bad hair days.

I got my yearbook yesterday!

Ahhh! I look so spastic :/

& I've gotten my N levels FNN coursework question paper.
Mr Faizal wants us to take the N level paper,
he's afraid that we cant cope for O levels :D
Im still confused, question 1 or question 2?

During history lessons today,
Miss Kokila took us to the library to get information on Adolf Hitler.
Bestie kept saying Hitler's mum died of breast cancer.
Its CANCER, but they never specify okay!! :D

Ain, Seri, Jie, Yz, Pf, Lin & I kept pulling each other's bra straps.
HA HA XD

Today's assembly was super super boring, yawns.
Alot of sec 4s were dozing off.
I myself was dozing off too.
Mrs Teo & Mrs Yip went around catching people.
Ha ha.
We didnt have CH remedials today!
Went to JEC after submitting the Chemistry worksheets to Miss Tian :)

Bffs!

On the overhead bridge (:

Ate at MacDonalds.
$$$
Went to take neo-prints afterwards!
*Pardon me for my lousy scanning skills =/

Peeping through the window what do people see~

Yeah my bestfriends!

Went to Aries, walked around, & went home.

EEEK! My messy hair =3

There's only one homework today!
First time in the year 2007.
Ha ha.
Im happy cos I ate french fries.
I've been craving for it since Monday.
Goodbye world.

I dont believe its worth it,
besides, jealousy is a sin.

No comments: